Does my crush mean it when he says he's not interested and to get a life?

Anonymous
Ok, I have had a major crush on this guy for 3 years. He has dropped lots of clues that he likes me, especially over the last year. But today, I checked my Instagram and I had a private message from him. I was really happy because I had last said I liked him. He seemed so angry. I mean, he said:
I am a year older than you!!! I am NOT INTERESTED IN YOU!! GET A LIFE!!!
Hey, first major major crush and that is how he reacts. If a guy says he likes me and I don't love him, I say:
"I'm really sorry, but I don't love you but I would love to be friends with you." but he acts like a complete JERK and does THAT to me. Ok, how rude. He has obviously never been in love and doesn't know how it is. I mean, I was pretty annoying, texting him every minute, liking every photo, tagging him into everything, like, I was obsessed. But WHAT DO I DO WITH LIFE NOW? I need love!!! I need a guy to think about and stuff. And how do i get over this?
1
3