What was the cause of your last breakup?

DaModernDaVinci
There are so many reasons for breaking up now, it makes me wonder why it is even worth getting into a relationship with another.
All votes are anonymous, but if you have broken up with another person please answer truthfully. If not one of the available options, then you can add an answer below.
Partner cheated on me
Partner wanted intercourse outside of marriage
Partner had poor personal hygiene
Vote C
Partner became lazy
Vote D
Partner was not that fun at all
Vote E
I felt as though I was not loved
Vote F
Partner had an unfortunate turn of events that left him/her a little less physically attractive than when we first fell in love
Vote G
GirlGuy
+1 y
Hi GaG community, I'm feeling positively overwhelmed with the responses to this question (and overwhelmed that I can't reply to all). Initially it seemed like the most common breakup cause was due to feeling cold and unloved but infidelity has surged with popularity recently on the poll. This question is designed to elicit responses that show how we act and cause pain to one another, so hopefully the answers can help some people to prevent their relationships from falling apart. Stay cool people.
63
30