All votes are anonymous, but if you have broken up with another person please answer truthfully. If not one of the available options, then you can add an answer below.
- Partner cheated on meVote A
- Partner wanted intercourse outside of marriageVote B
- Partner had poor personal hygieneVote C
- Partner became lazyVote D
- Partner was not that fun at allVote E
- I felt as though I was not lovedVote F
- Partner had an unfortunate turn of events that left him/her a little less physically attractive than when we first fell in loveVote G
Most Helpful Girl
The last breakup I had, was because I met someone else I was more compatible with. Our relationship was very sexual, which was fabulous but it lacked emotional intimacy. This was a contributing factor that I think made me receptive to seeing qualities in a new person.
Don't close yourself to relationships because of a potential breakup. Situations change, people grow and develop, which can lead to a breakup. It's all a part of living. Intimate relationships are a beautiful thing and albeit they can make you vulnerable, it's worth the potential heartache.2THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
- Show AllShow Less
Most Helpful Guy
I don't know what the cause was. I was in a relationship with a girl I really liked and thought everything was going great. However after a month and a half she started making excuses and then just stopped talking to me altogether. I honestly can't think of a single thing i did wrong, she never gave me a reason or said she wanted to break up. I'm sttill heartbroken 2 months later.1THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE