There are so many reasons for breaking up now, it makes me wonder why it is even worth getting into a relationship with another.
All votes are anonymous, but if you have broken up with another person please answer truthfully. If not one of the available options, then you can add an answer below.
- Partner cheated on meVote A
- Partner wanted intercourse outside of marriageVote B
- Partner had poor personal hygieneVote C
- Partner became lazyVote D
- Partner was not that fun at allVote E
- I felt as though I was not lovedVote F
- Partner had an unfortunate turn of events that left him/her a little less physically attractive than when we first fell in loveVote G
Most Helpful Girl
The last breakup I had, was because I met someone else I was more compatible with. Our relationship was very sexual, which was fabulous but it lacked emotional intimacy. This was a contributing factor that I think made me receptive to seeing qualities in a new person.
Don't close yourself to relationships because of a potential breakup. Situations change, people grow and develop, which can lead to a breakup. It's all a part of living. Intimate relationships are a beautiful thing and albeit they can make you vulnerable, it's worth the potential heartache.2
- Show AllShow Less
Most Helpful Guy
I don't know what the cause was. I was in a relationship with a girl I really liked and thought everything was going great. However after a month and a half she started making excuses and then just stopped talking to me altogether. I honestly can't think of a single thing i did wrong, she never gave me a reason or said she wanted to break up. I'm sttill heartbroken 2 months later.1