All votes are anonymous, but if you have broken up with another person please answer truthfully. If not one of the available options, then you can add an answer below.
- Partner cheated on me
- Partner wanted intercourse outside of marriage
- Partner had poor personal hygiene
- Partner became lazy
- Partner was not that fun at all
- I felt as though I was not loved
- Partner had an unfortunate turn of events that left him/her a little less physically attractive than when we first fell in love
Most Helpful Guy
I don't know what the cause was. I was in a relationship with a girl I really liked and thought everything was going great. However after a month and a half she started making excuses and then just stopped talking to me altogether. I honestly can't think of a single thing i did wrong, she never gave me a reason or said she wanted to break up. I'm sttill heartbroken 2 months later.