Why does my ex from 6 years ago keeps trying to come back in my life?

Well me and this guy name bobby dated in 9th grade we broke up in 9th grade as well. So since then he has been trying to come back in my life. Like last year we was at the same college and he text me out the blue. It was scary. Then a couple of days i liked one of his picks and since then he has been texting and calling me. He wanted me to come over last night but i said no. Any advice.

32

Most Helpful Guy

• Because he's between women and he wants to use you as a backup plan till he finds someone else

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Well occasionally people have regrets or something else was going on at the time they couldn't talk about. But unless they explain properly it can be pretty freakish. Because you don't know if they want you for the right or wrong reasons. Especially depending on whatever caused the breakup in the first place. Maybe they think you're both older and mature it can work out now. But if your not feeling it make sure they know you have moved on. That maybe you could be friends unless how things left off (or their present behavior is too weird) then you might state you aren't into friendship either.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE