Have you ever been in a relationship which got serious to the point of wanting children, which then ended?

Did you choose baby names for children who will never exist now? If so, what would they have been?

We thought Miriam would have been a good name for our daughter. Zechariah for a son. We came from very different cultural backgrounds, wanted to choose names common to both. They would have been beautiful.

31

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I've had with a couple end with women that by the time it happened, I realized they were someone I would liked to have had more kids with but it never got to the point of picking out names. I never even married them, we just split up and went our separate ways over compatibility issues. The closest we came to actually having kids was to stop using birth control, but we were still kind of keeping to the rhythm method.