Why is my ex so hostile?

Every time I talk to my ex (we have to talk type situation) he always gives me attitude and is hostile lol He even tries to avoid me which is damn near impossible since we have to be around each other a lot. I understand I was upset too but I'm over it and since we HAVE to talk I just decided to be the bigger person but now he's just being immature and making things difficult for everybody else that is around us. Thank you !

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• How does it matter to you? he is your ex now? I don't know why you are giving so much importance to this even now? It's possible that he doesn't like the site of you and just because you want to talk and be friends with him doesn't mean that he also should think like you do.

There are some people who believe that a breakup means a complete break up and so they will never have any contact with their ex whatsoever. Your ex boyfriend is also one of those men who doesn't want to have any contact with you whatsoever. There are people like that. He doesn't want to be friends with you. It doesn't matter what you want, he doesn't want to be friends with you or to talk to you.

Moreover it's never a good idea to be friends with your ex.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why do you care? He's an ex. You think you can be friends with an ex? Lmfao

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes