My ex is being mean to me on purpose and seeking advice?

I guess I'm looking for motivation. He seems to be mean to me when I talk to him (we work together). And every time I have to pass him up (for work purposes) he tries to take a jab at me by talking to someone about his plans for the weekend or how his ex texted him. Even if my boss tells him to do something that involves me he ignores and tells someone else to do it in which I have to very calmly go to him and tell him the person is not trained right and of course he talks to me smarta** type of way. Even the person that he told to do HIS job expressed how he makes it hard for everyone and not just me. But he'll also like if he knows I'm in a certain area he'll go there. Or like he'll see me going to a certain area and play dumb and go through that same area then give me a mean look. I guess I know he's trying to get the best of me and I'm walking around with a smile on my face but its all fake and he really does hurt me. Any tips? Serious answers only.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Be calm one does not put off fire with fire, it will lead to explosion.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you VERY much. I really am trying to be calm and positive. Maybe he sees that and can't stand it I don't know...

• He will get his soon enough, just keep acting like nothing bothers you

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I would try to talk to him calmly about when you have the time, chances are he's acting this way cause he might still have feelings for you and just being sour over the breakup. If he still acts this way even after talking then just try your best to ignore him or switch to a different department.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you very much. He did try and talk to me shortly after the break up but I was still angry. Now its the other way around and he's being dumb. I figured we'd both be good by now but its like he's flipping everything 10 fold and is just angry and spiteful.

Recommended myTakes