Why do I feel so crappy and angry?

Why do I feel so crappy and angry?

i have been with this man for 14 months he is 44 and I am 21, when we got together he told me he was not in a serious relationship. about 3 weeks ago a woman called saying she found a text in his phone from me and that she and him have been together for 15 years and they have a 11yr old son I got so mad I told her everything because she said she suspected that he cheating on her, but after a while I started feeling guilty for telling her now I feel so angry that I wasted my time on him. help!

when I called him he confirmed that most of the things she told me was true so I left him but I can't help feeling so USED AND STUPID.

i also had 2 abortion for him...

21

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm going to be incredibly harsh here and say you shouldn't have been dating a guy within that age bracket anyway. He's twice your age. Twice. Your age. Crypt raiding for either sex has never been cool.

Well done for leaving him but whatever you're feeling is self inflicted.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• Let's see 15 years ago, they got together when you were 6. Way to put it in perspective, huh?!

• What you feel is totally understandable, I'm sure anyone in your situations would feel that way.

He lied, wasted your time and yeah, used you; You have the right to be angry.

I wouldn't say you were stupid though, Everyone makes mistakes and, This one isn't really your fault, I don't think you did anything really wrong here, You had no way of knowing.

You did the right thing to leave him, The feelings will pass, Just don't be so hard on yourself. :3