Am I crazy, or am I entitled to some temporary distance after a girl tells me she just wants to be friends?

Anonymous
Was talking to this girl, we made out a couple of times. She tells me she doesn't feel a spark and that we should just be friends, and I say that's fine, that's not your fault. I'm going to take a little time off to get over you and then we can be friends when I don't have any feelings for you. And she got SUPER mad, calling me selfish and misogynist and saying that I only saw her as a potential sexual encounter. I stuck by my decision, but seriously, I'm not crazy for wanting time to get over someone before being their friend, right?

For the record, I fully intended to be this girl's friend after I had some time to get over her, and I told her as much. Why the heck is she so mad about that?
4
4