Do any of you really believe when he/she says "i wish you nothing but the best"? Do you think they really mean it?

And who mostly says it? The one doing the breakup or the one thats being broken up with?

31

Most Helpful Guy

• Whenever I say it I mean it. Otherwise I would not say it at all

Most Helpful Girl

• I mean I'm sure some people don't mean it, some do. There's really no telling. If it's your ex saying this you have a better idea of whether or not he meant it than we do.

Personally, when mine said it to me, I knew it was bullshit because his actions showed that he didn't care about me at all. But I honestly think most people mean stuff like that.