Ever broke up with your boyfriend only to realise that was a mistake and went back to him?

beams_of_sun
We were together for 10 months. I broke up with him a few days ago because I haven't been happy for a while. I think I don't love him the way I used to but I also have too much going on in my life (stress, depression, anxiety) at the moment so that could be affecting how I feel about him. He's a great guy so I don't know if it's right to let him go. He said he'd wait till I start to feel better about my life so I can give our relationship another chance. I said I'd think about it but can't guarantee anything because I have no idea what's gonna happen in the future.

Has it ever happened to you that you broke up with your boyfriend thinking you didn’t love him the same way that you used to because your life was a mess? But after breaking up you started missing him and realised that you still loved him and wondered if he’d be willing to you another chance?

BOYS: Has your ex ever come back to you after breaking up with you for similar reasons?
2
2