It's been 16 months since the break up, 8 months since we stopped talking, and I still think about him a lot. what can I do?

Anonymous
we dated for two and a half years. he was my first boyfriend and we had even talked about marriage and a future together. he ended up cheating on me and keeping it a secret for a month, dumping me, using me for sex, leading me on and making it seem he still had feelings and we'd get back together, admitting to having another girlfriend that he had been cheating on her with me, and then blocking me on social media and telling me to get out of his life. a few days ago he unblocked me on social media but i haven't talked to him in 8 months. i don't know why i can't let go of this relationship and hope that we will get back together. any advice?
1
1