How do girls feel when they get put in the friendzone?

when you really like a guy and r not sure so u friendzone him. then later u get to kno the real him and want more but get rejected how would u feel.

3811

Most Helpful Girl

• I would feel a bit disappointed, as anyone would feel upon learning that they got rejected. However, I wouldn't really be surprised as, with my having failed to reciprocate his interest earlier on, I wouldn't blame him for placing his romantic/sexual interest elsewhere.

• a lot of respect for saying thia

• @brain5000 What you said is not much more than a generalized rule that you made on a handful of circumstances that you experienced and you advocate for it because it shifts all of the blame for your rejection onto the girls or some magical 'rule'. On anything but yourself.
      But hey- whatever helps you sleep better at night (alone).

• loool she said alone. bro dats cold