How to forget someone so fast?

I just broke up with my boyfriend. Even, it is not consider as a break up, it was me who cut off our connection after i saw his picture with a girl, which is a relationship he hides from me, and he never say anything after we didn't talk for few days, he really dont give a damn. How to forget him and how do i stop myself stalking his girlfriend in facebook which really broke my heart after i saw their picture together like a really happy couple. Please help me? How do i do?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys do that. Very easy to move on.

Most Helpful Girl

• Delete FB. Or temporarily disable it if you want to call it that. You do not need to see them or deal with them together during the healing process. You are just hurting yourself more by being on there for now. You can get it back when you're done healing. This will also make you move on faster.