Write what you would say to someone that took some of your heart?

Hey you!
I know you still look at my pictures and think of me. But the truth of the matter is it would never be me and you again. You killed the little that was left inside of me.

Your turn the best one gets MHO

32

Most Helpful Guy

• Kaitlan,
    Are you well? I know your birthday is today, so I hope you have a wonderful and fantastic birthday. The small talk is useless, I know. I'll get to it I guess. I've missed you everyday since we separated and when I'm "over" you I'll miss missing you. I know you didn't want to break up any more than I did. It was the hardest thing that I've ever done. I wish we still talked. I've never been one to be friends with old flames, but I told you I would because you asked, because I love you. I wish I hadn't. I only ended up hurting you and damaging and chance we could have had a reconciling. I always mean well, I just don't always do well. I haven't touched my hoodie that I let you have. It's sitting in my closet. It still smells like you. When I smell it it's like I'm sent back in time.
    I remember meeting you for the first time and I remember feeling over dressed wearing a button down, sweater, black jeans, and dress boots. Here you showed up wearing a tank, flannel, blue jeans, and black Converse. Oh, and your green bomber jacket. God, I love how you look in that bomber. I remember when you invited me over for the first time to watch a movie with you and I stayed the night because the weather was bad. You fell asleep on me during the movie and I carried you to bed. I was going to sleep on the couch, but you insisted that I join you. I crawled into bed with you and held you close. I woke up the next morning and stroked your head while you slept. I remember when you were on your couch playing video games and I asked you to come here for a minute. I know you hate dancing, but I wanted to dance with you so badly, even if it was in your front room and we were in our PJs. We danced to "Heart of A Girl" by The Killers. Halfway through the song you said you needed to pee and it ruined the moment, but we both laughed. After, we finished the song and you said it was cute of me to do that.
    It's been three months and I'm no where near being over you. I don't want to be. I still wonder what you said to me as I walked out to my car on our last night together. I couldn't hear you over the sprinklers. It's driving me insane The moment I sat in my car I beat the steering wheel and screamed because I was forced to let go of someone I didn't want to let go, and you didn't want me to go, but such is life. You took a part of my heart, but that's okay. I want you to keep it. Before you took it, I wrote your name on it to label it as yours. I love you very much. Goodbye.

• I cried and cried so much reading this. You remember every detail and every moment. You well deserved this MHO!

• Thank you. It's been difficult, but I'm okay; as okay as I can be anyhow. I know she is too. She's moving on to better things and trying to wrestle with the daemons that caused us to break up in the first place. I hope that one day I can see her again, even if it's only in passing so that I can know how she is without the cloud that looms over her. She's beautiful as is, but I feel that she will look angelic without it.

• :-) :-) :-)