Will oral sex win him back?

My ex and i have only been broken up for a week. I asked if he will please see me. He wants to know if i will give him a bj. Can i win him back.. replacing bad memories with good or does he just want to use me.

912

Most Helpful Guy

• Age 30-35🤔!!!

Surely you Recignize he asked to meet up with terms!!! He could have just met up with you, and perhaps after talking things out he ask for a sexual favor or just began getting physical... but he's showing his true colors from the beginning mate. Don't fall for this.

Most Helpful Girl

• It won't work for you recently happened to me and he tells me I'm not fufillong any of his desires etc and one bj a day isn't good enough now. So unless you want to have a penis down your throat 24/7 to be told you're not good enough I wouldn't bother sorry

What Guys Said 11

• He is just trying to use you

• I don't think a BJ will change something.

• He wants one last bang. he's not interested in getting back together

• he wants a bj, then he'll leave and will likely hurt your reputation to those around you. As much as I love being blown... I say dont do it

• You could do 69 and see if he's still up for a bj then.

• Why can't you just move on? He's an ex for a reason.

• Nope

• Just going to use you for whatever he can get. He's taking advantage of your feelings for him.

• It will not. Bad memories do not go away.

• He just wants to use you.

• BJ will not help. All the other issues will still be there. It takes more than sex acts.

What Girls Said 8

• He's trying to use you girl. If he won't see you without the promise of getting something then he doesn't give a damn. Don't sell yourself.

• He's using you. Don't see him...

Though, tell him you want to see him and turn him on a little through messaging about how it'll be when you see him... And then don't show up.

Let that fucker wait for what he can't get.

Bastards like him need to fuck off

• Just wants one thing it's a selfish act and he has no respect for you as a person by even asking that. If you did he'd tell all his mates and you'd be a laughing stock :( tell him you're not interested and find someone better than this creep xxx

• Find a real man

• Can we stop with this "real man" shit. I fucking hate it. All men are real men.

• Yeah, I mean in my opinion a real man is also up for eating her out.

• If all he wants is a bj, he clearly has no interest in you other than using as something to please himself with. You shouldn't want to win back a guy like that.

• Honey no

• Sex of any form does not lead to love. He's just making good use of the benefits.

• No it will not