Expressing my feelings to ex. Has anyone ever and how to go about it?

Anonymous
I am not one to really come out and express myself in ways. Me and my ex broke up 3 months ago and I still very much love him and want to and feel like we are still an unfinished story. Our breakup was weird as before we were very happy. He was dealing with a lot. After the bu he contacted first we still talked and had sex a few times I also had to work with him for the last 3 weeks which was hard. Everyone said it was undeniable that there was something with us. They saw him looking at me all the time and me looking too. I tried to stay professional and not really talk to him much because its hard. Well anyway I want to express my feelings to him although I know it may not go as planned. Has anyone every expressed their feelings to an ex? How did you go about doing it like did u text and ask to meet in person, what did they say or did you just do it through text? How did it end up? Like i said not sure how to go aboout doing this as I never really do it but want to because i do see something happening at some point.
2
1