Is there any way to get rid of a girl you once loved or replace her by someone like her?

2 years ago i broke up with a girl whom i once loved. I still love her as her beauty and personality are incredible. I spent 1 year trying to forget her but in vain. I can't even delete her pics from my mobile phone neither as she was part of my life.

I happened to see her quite a few times. I also stalk through her Facebook profile. Well, I'm still thinking about her and i don't know how to deal with this predicament.

11