Is their hope?

After 4 year relationship, this is our biggest break up ever. He can't seem to handle the fact I broke it off ...again. And he won't compromise. After the break up...the first week their was a chance of getting back, but I was so upset I always fought with him.

Its now been a month since our break up and its gone from me blaming him to him blaming me and cursing at me. To both of us realizing our mistakes but he's no compromising.

Now we barley talk...theirs a txt from his every other day or every 2 days that I sometimes will answer...because I'm afraid he won't answer back again and I'll be hurt.

Now he txt me saying he will never be over me and started a very small convo in txt (nothing about us). Then he stopped answering.

Should I stop answering his txt messages? Because its becoming really hard to move on and very painful and confusing. I want him back but I don't think he does, so I don't wanna give my self hope, which is what he does when he txts me.

Has anyone here gotten back after a long ugly hurtful breakup? And how? I've broken up with him 4 times in 4 yrs. This one being the worst...because he gave up and had enough. At one point he said he would want me back...but he won't compromise..then the next day he would bring up things I did and would curse and push me away.

I'm hurting...should I ignore him? or Should I keep in contact?
Is their hope?
2
2