So.. Is it wrong that my body freezes for couple of second after I saw my "ex" after not seeing him for 4 years?

rainbowdash_262
So, i'm a junior now and he's a senior and I was aware that i was going to the same school he was. At the beginning of freshman year I transferred because complications happened and I was heart broken and I was not ready to see him or my ex bff.. The complication remains unresolved. It was suspicious to me that my ex bff was cat fishing pretending to be him via text and not meeting up as planned. I was childish and fell for "his" words thinking it was him.

Anyways, long story short I was in Spanish class and he came by my Spanish room hollering "hola!" and I turned around for a quick sec and couldn't believe my eyes at who I was seeing ( not in a good romantic way of course) I was near the door by i'm hopping he didn't see me. I could feel that my jaw wanted to just drop and after that I thought "What... just happened?" So.. I remind myself each time i'm thinking of him "he does not exist, focus focus." I have to admit.. after class i went to the opposite direction of where i'm suppose to go. So, I'm not trying to be a stalker but wanted to see if he comes my way and see by the look on his face if he really dated me or my ex bff just fooled me all along. I saw him walking with a girl and fortunately. FORTUNATELY, i did not have the jealousy that is typical me. It was this feeling like.. "whatever. Don't care."

So I can understand why he'd holler at my Spanish teacher because she's pretty cool. Maybe it is because of no closure? Even if there was no closure my heart would heal on its own. There was no pain, gladly. I kept replaying the whole thought in my head. I couldn't help it. Thoughts? I'd be appreciated.
0
1