Whats your last words when breaking up with someone?

I've sometimes felt dissapointed, sometimes angry, sometimes confused but never showed any hate. Never been aggressive.

But I hear girls and guys can be pretty nasty even if the other person just wants to break up and hasn't done anything wrong.

Last time round I just said "take care" and just walked away.

What have you said most commonly, or what do you like saying?

Doesn't matter who ended it.

187

Most Helpful Girl

• Something like "take care" or "good luck with everything" or something like that... I too have never really felt the need to be nasty. The one time that I was was when I was at my wits end after months of manipulative and cruel bullshit. I finally had enough of being accused of cheating (which I didn't do) and being told if I didn't tell him "the truth" he'd kill himself, that I finally said "fine, then fucking do it!" And hung up. Far as I know he was still alive a few years later but I haven't spoken to him since and it's been about 5 years since I lost touch with the last of our mutual acquaintances.

Most Helpful Guy

• A polite bye bye and silence. No drama ever.