Do guys ever get back with their girls a few months down the track?

going by the quote: you don't know what you have till you lose it. Do any guys get back with girls after a few months of freedom. was in a great 2 year relationship. we were best friends and lovers and he is 6 years older than me, 23-29. he has had depression in the past and he does love his space from people (not just me) and decided he wanted a break for a month. we now hang out and cuddle, go movies, but he still wants to be alone. and we both share the same friendship group as well so I see him quite a bit. Do you think that maybe in a few months there could be a chance to get back with him, talking from experience. I also said what if I end up being with someone and he looked all jittery and nervous, saying it would be his loss and seemed a little regretful... leaving me with ^lets just see what happens... thoughts, even advice on how I should act to get him back...please positive stuff. thanks
3
0