WHAT IF NO CONTACT (30 DAYS) DOES NOT WORK? MY EXGIRLFRIEND STILL DOES NOT WANT TO TALK TO ME?

wuchunglee
I have recently finished a month of no contact with my ex girlfriend that i have dated for around 3 years. When I texted her, she responds by telling me that she's still not ready to talk and wants her own time and space. She tells me that she will let me know when she's ready to talk. I directly asked her if she still has any feelings for me and she replied saying no and that she just wants space by herself to get over me and how unhealthy our relationship was towards the end. What should I do now? Should continue no contact or should i just tell her my feelings for her and the truth? ANY ADVICE AND HELP IS APPRECIATED. THANKS!!!
2
4