I'm terrified I will never stop loving my ex?

We broke up years ago, but he was VERY intense and romantic in his feelings. It was the most passionate relationship I've ever had, when I looked at him my entire body would tingle, and he'd say things to me that I will never forget. We broke up for good reasons, he was very unstable and untrustworthy, but for a year after I broke up with him, he messages me probably 100 times, again saying beautiful things, attempting to just have me talk to him or even reply to be his friend. I pretended I didn't care, because I'm really scared and I'm still in love with him, and I know my self respect is too strong for me to date him again. I'm stuck because he follows me everywhere - I haven't heard from him in months and I look for him everywhere, his car, I flinch when I hear his name, my heart feels like it's going to explode half the time I see someone who looks like him, I constantly search to see if maybe he messaged me again.

I don't know what to do. I want to reach out, because 90% of the time I PRAY that I will hear form him again or bump into him somewhere in public. Should I add him on facebook? message him and just check in? I don't know what to do.

34

Most Helpful Guy

• Have some control on your mind... stop thinking about him no matter what and just move on for your own good

Most Helpful Girl

• You need to tell him to leave you alone because he's not allowing you to move on at all, he is the problem still, i get it some people just cut a knife in you are can just get under your skin making you so weak and it's so easy to fall back under evn if they are bad for you and you know he is, you need to tell him to stop following you and to leave you alone, just simply block him straight away afterwards whenever he tries to contact you, don't look at what he says just block because what he says is predictable. If he continues to keep folowing you wherever you go you might wanna threaten him with a restraining order, he just refuses to let you move on and let what you feel fade, what you are feeling may be just really intense lust and i've felt that with a guy and i kept seeing him every where too, i would litterely get wet just from thinking about him lol then when he touched me i couldn't stop myself urgh... i STILL have fantsies about him and imagine him doing stuff to me and again he's bad for me too bcause he's sick, a liar and a cheater, it was never a relationship just a fling for a short while but i got into him really fast. He has to leave you alone and you need to make it clear to him.