Hot and Cold Ex - this has probably been asked a billion times, but I'm still curious - do I have a chance if her relationship goes south?

Anonymous
Sorry this may be convoluted - a girl and I went to school together. First day of class, she zeroes in on me and sits next to me. Over time we became friends, would study together, and then I asked her out. We dated for a short period of time before she broke up with me over texts. I never answered the texts. A month later we met up and spoke about getting back together after I took a huge exam over the summer. On her birthday, a few weeks later, I decided to ask her to go out and celebrate. She asked as friends or as a date because she just started dating someone. I defriended her from fbook soon after. And subsequently forgot about her.
The day the test was over, two or three months later, as if in a movie, I run into her in a store. We spoke for about 10 minutes (albeit me being exhausted from the test) and I sent her notes for her classes for next semester. She asked cautiously if I was with anyone at the store or by myself. She seemed upset to leave. It felt like she still had feelings. She thanked me two days later and offered to set me up with her friend. I said no. She liked a post on social media of mine (not fbook - we defriended). Then I saw her two weeks later. Turns out she's still with her boyfriend. She quickly left without him, so I wasn't sure if they were dating. I ran after her and tried to say hi, but she acted so cold and didn't want to talk. Then she proceeds to continue to like my social media posts.

Since then, about two weeks later, she's gone silent again. Im interested in getting back together, but she's with this guy and I feel like it's going to work out. But I don't know if she still has feelings for me and is indecisive, or whether she's just stringing me along. Any opinions?
1
0