A guy is in love with me but I am interested in someone else. What should I do?

I recently started a relationship with this guy, however believe it or not, the next day I found out he had a girlfriend, however left her for me. His girlfriend is also my good friend. I instantly broke things off with him, however I do have a bit of feelings left. A couple of days ago I met another guy. The pace with guy 2 is slower but I can tell he's interested in me. Should I choose the second guy where we can start anew but it is unpredictable if he even is interested in me, or should I give my "ex bf" a chance?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• "take it easy" learn to appreciate those that love you. you'll grow to love them back.

Most Helpful Girl

• I certainly wouldn't choose your ", ex" A guy who'd leave his girlfriend for you can never be trusted. At the back of your mind you'll always wonder or worry if he'll do the same to you. He's shown his potential.

Plus , you said his ex gifriend , who he left for you , is your friend. That's a friendship boundary that shouldn't be crossed. I'd never even put a girl who I didn't know personally in such a hurtful situation.

I'd never put myself in a position where I broke another girls heart. I'd cut contact with him. I wouldn't want a boyfriend either who'd hurt his " girlfriend" this way