A guy is in love with me but I am interested in someone else. What should I do?

I recently started a relationship with this guy, however believe it or not, the next day I found out he had a girlfriend, however left her for me. His girlfriend is also my good friend. I instantly broke things off with him, however I do have a bit of feelings left. A couple of days ago I met another guy. The pace with guy 2 is slower but I can tell he's interested in me. Should I choose the second guy where we can start anew but it is unpredictable if he even is interested in me, or should I give my "ex bf" a chance?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• "take it easy" learn to appreciate those that love you. you'll grow to love them back.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I certainly wouldn't choose your ", ex" A guy who'd leave his girlfriend for you can never be trusted. At the back of your mind you'll always wonder or worry if he'll do the same to you. He's shown his potential.

Plus , you said his ex gifriend , who he left for you , is your friend. That's a friendship boundary that shouldn't be crossed. I'd never even put a girl who I didn't know personally in such a hurtful situation.

I'd never put myself in a position where I broke another girls heart. I'd cut contact with him. I wouldn't want a boyfriend either who'd hurt his " girlfriend" this way

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds like a fucked up troll

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• We're kinda on the same page. My ex boyfriend is in love with me and has being trying for 2 years after he broke up with a girl for me which she is now my bestfriend. I started to go for him again but than i broke it off cause I started talking to this other guy and instantly started liking him. I became so comfortable with him and i trusted him a lot. He says he likes me back but than always says nvm we won't work out and this happened 3 times already. I want to let him go cause honestly its ridiculous and confusing and i think he's using me but it's hard cause I'm so used of talking to him everyday. You should go for the guy that you actually like more, there's no point of dating a guy if your not feeling the same, you would just be miserable. With the guy you just started talking too, I would start being straightforward with him, talking about your guy's feelings, it helps a lot to understand for the other person. But with your ex, he still shows that he cares about you and wants you a lot. And usually that's the kind of guys that girls want, they are hard to find cause now a days a lot of guys use girls or just want to mess around with them. But usually if it doesn't work out the first time it doesn't work out the second time :/. Honestly it's all your choice cause all guys can be unpredictable at times. But I think you should go back to your ex just becuase he seems that he puts you first and is trying for you and from my experience. And if it doesn't work out the second time than it's definitely time to move on. The ex is my opinion, hope this helps.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes