I did a lot of annoying/crazy ex girlfriend type shit when my ex cheated on me and we broke up, should I feel embarrassed?

i did things like sending fake texts, making fake accounts, calling and texting him when he asked for space, crossed his face off in a picture at his house when i was really drunk, etc. now i got over the break up and look back on my actions and feel ashamed. is this normal behavior after your first serious relationship ends and you were cheated on or should i feel embarrassed?
  • you should feel ashamed
  • don't beat urself up for it, we all get a little crazy after break ups
he also had me blocked for a while but recently unblocked me... so I guess he got over it?

03