Should I just leave it or should I say something to him?

Anonymous

I constantly stalk my ex's Facebook profile, I look out for him at work because we work in the same building, we have mutual friends and I invite him to all the events because we are on good terms but I feel like im inviting him for the wrong reasons. I invite him because I want to see him not because I feel like I have to invite him. Apparently he does the same things I do ( he admitted it to me, I never admitted that I do the same to him) I acted as If I was shocked that he does these things because I didn't want to admit that I do them too as he was the one that initiated the break-up however I feel like I acted wrong by in a way 'embarrassed' him for doing those things. I accidentally ended up sending him a message about him that was suppose to go to my friend but he never got it and I had send him a message apologising and freaking out and now he wants an explanation and keeps bringing it up. Three weeks since we had a conversation about the stalking and jealously happend and it feels different it feels as if he is avoiding me and is acting different from the things I hear. Can a lot change in three weeks? Because of this should I just leave it or should I say something. I feel like I was wrong for in a way lying to him by withholding how I actually felt and now I've fucked it and it's to late to say something.
Add Opinion