If your ex had a miscarriage would you want to know?

Me and my ex had a very fiery realtionship for about a year. We were always fighting and breaking up. Back in March I found out I was pregnant and I had a miscarriage. It was the worse experience in my life having to go through it alone, go to the hospital by myself, Deal with it all after and not have anyone to talk too. We've since gotten back together and broken up. But I really want to tell him, since it happened. I have a lot of anger towards him because he is supposed to be there for me and never was.

I dont know whether it would be a good thing telling him or make it even worse for myself. If your ex had a miscarriage would you want to know, regardless if your still together?

• Yes, I would have wanted to know.
  • No nothing good can come from telling him
  • Other
    Vote C

54

Most Helpful Guy

• So you're angry at him because he wasn't 'there for you' when you two were BROKEN UP?

He doesn't owe you anything, especially when you're not even together any more.

I can't see any good coming from telling him, but at the same time I think he has a right to know. Whether he WANTS to know is something only he can answer.

As for the question you asked, no, I wouldn't want to know. If you didn't carry to term and deliver a live kid, what does it matter? I'd just add it to my "Bullets Dodged" list.

Most Helpful Girl

• You two have a toxic relationship and should end it.

But you're upset that he wasn't there for you, when you were broken up AND HE DIDN'T KNOW?

People aren't psychic, he can't just know he should turn up at the hospital and you'd be there... You should've told him when you're pregnant, because he had a right to know then, and told him when the miscarriage happened.

The only reason you want to tell him now, is to hurt him. And honestly, because of the drama you two seem to have, I'd almost be inclined (if I was him) to not believe you and think you're trying to start shit.

Move on, break up officially, and spend some time alone before you seek out another relationship.