We got into an argument and now he will not speak to me. Is it too late for a second chance?

NewSophia
I dated this guy about 10 years ago and we bumped into each other in January after not speaking for seven years. We both acknowledged our part in the breakup and feelings began to resurface.

In seven months, we never fought... Two weeks ago, he got emotional and told me that he loved me... Towards the end of the night I had too much to drink on an empty stomach and was also emotionally PMSing. He got a text from an ex that he dated 25 years ago and told me about it... It wasn't a big deal, but I made it a big deal... We fought that night and he hasn't spoken to me since. I called, texted and emailed him and he will not respond.

How do men turn it off so quickly? How much time does he need? Did I completely blow it with him?
1
0