Girls, Why can't I let go?

Anonymous
After I finally found A woman who I thought really did love me for being myself I was left with a breakup which made no sense. We were returning from summer vacation and my significant other always seemed happy when we would meet up over the summer. But during the first two days of school. She wouldn't talk to me as much. the next three days, I noticed that she and her friends were avoiding me. Then the following day, She had broken up with me. And without shame, Did it in front of all my closest friends. After that I pretended it was no big deal and hid behind a fake smile for these two past weeks but inside I know I'm about to break because I still love her and no matter how hard I try to move On it just keeps lingering over me like a demon who won't leave. These messages were exchanged between me and a good friend of mine- Why do you think ***** went out with me anyway?- I don't know I asked her why she was doing this and all she said is she was bored and wanted to experiment. - so she used me as a guinea pig?- sadly I believe so.-**** was the last person I expected to do something so wrong. The thing is, I known this girl since fifth grade and I would never have guessed she would do something so evil. Later my friend took a snapshot on a text he received from her. and still makes no sense to me.
Girls, Why can't I let go?

It really hurts because she was just another girl that wanted to use me for something as it has happened to me 4 times this now being the fifth. Why is it so hard to find a girl that will just genuinely love me and not for some stupid reason? I've cried 4 or 5 times and I'm beginning to slowly despise women and as soon as I realized that I decided to make this post. Please tell me what to do before I start to hate women and never find that special women in my life!
Girls, Why can't I let go?
1