He's cool with me but for everything else he's so damn negative. Should I drop him as a friend?

Anonymous
I became part of a group of friends about 3 years ago. After 2 years they kinda split a little. I have a good relationship with most of them.

So this one guy ill call A seemed to have a lot in common with me when it comes to nerdy stuff and hobbies. We got along great up until lately. He has become SO negative latley on Facebook that i just had it and took my proflie down. He LOVES political hate. Turns out he HATES anything that not in the republican party.

I don't really care about peoples political views. But this guy can go on and on forever about it. I never thought he'd be so passionate/ obsessed with hating political figures especially Hillary. Its never anything good about someone.

And now he hates one of our friends girlfriend. Just because she did something once that was twofaced and he wishes that she gets deported (she has immigration problems)
1
0