My ex has asked to meet for coffee. Is she just happy I've accepted the break up, or could it mean something else?

Anonymous
Ok, so... my ex and I had a pretty nasty breakup. She dumped me, but I had brought it on myself, in various ways. After a month of NC, I tried to contact her but it didn't go too well at first. Eventually, we had a long phone call. It was really nice and fun for a while, but then we started talking about the relationship and what went wrong. She told me what had happened to make her feel like I wasn't the one etc, and I understood. We both agreed that maybe we were just incompatible, although I did try to explain that a lot of it was due to my personal issues, which I have started to resolve. She also told me about a new guy she was seeing, who was basically the opposite of me. At least when it came to the things she didn't like about me. She also said she wasn't sure if she wanted to jump into another relationship. But she sounded quite adamant there was no going back for us. We ended the call with me saying we should meet for coffee some time and her kind of agreeing but not sounding sure about it. About an hour later I sent her a text saying it was really nice to speak to her, the conversation had helped me stop grieving and move on and that she had made me realise I need to change (completely genuine, btw). Then she called me back, thanking me for the text and saying she really wants to meet for coffee soon. She sounded MUCH more positive than before. Ladies, does this mean she's just happy I've accepted the break up and wants to be friends? Or could it be something else? I've been all over the place the last month. Sometimes I do think that maybe it was for the best, but at the same time I do still love her and a big part of me wants to make it work. Especially as now I can see all the mistakes I made and I know I wouldn't repeat them. My head is telling me she's just happy I've accepted the break up and wants to be friends, but my heart is telling me maybe she still has feelings. Help!
2
2