Do you ever wish you could get back together with your ex?

have any of you been in a relationship that was great? like better then the last and you got the felling like this one could last a while but then it ends for whatever reason.

You move onto another relationship but you remember what you felt before with your ex and think about how you feel with your current Boyfriend or girlfriend and just hate it or wish that you could be with your ex instead of your current boyfriend or gf?

33

Most Helpful Guy

• Takes time to get over an ex, you won't forget them completly. Its harder if you remain friends, and have contact, hard to move on and be commited to the new relationship you are in and you hope or would be tempted to hook up with him/her, even if its casual or fwb, not healthy.

What Girls Said 3

• its hard to get pass the feelings and the wants to be with someone you lost. It's hard to cop with and I would know...because I'm going threw it right now. Yet I'm not giving up I'm going to actually try to figure out and give tons of time before attempting to see if I can get my ex back again. I'm scared that I won't be able to do it since it's long distance and so on. So try to figure out if it's best for you to go back to your ex, but think logically. I want to go back because I know I screwed up, if I made things better we would be better that's why I think if I work on what I did wrong we could then work out later on when I'm better. If not then I can't hang on and I must look for someone else. for you can't hold onto something that just can't work.

• nope my ex is a scumbag

• It varies. Sometimes yes because he is a very good friend and we have similar interests/ hobbies (movies and music). Mainly I want to be back for the fun good times.

But when we just talk and even just to hang out I'm waiting and waiting for him just to arrive at meeting place, so when bad habits arise, it reminds me why I wanted us to break up, and just be friends. Plus I will be giving him zero commitment. My life schedule alone I barely have time to talk to my own sister or bestest friend and when he complain I never talk to him he just can't get through his head that I can be busy with life too.

Plus i love the time he complains we never do what he wants and when I ask 99% of time what he wants to do I always get the "IDK" or "Whatever you want" answers.

What Guys Said 2

• The best way to move forward in relationships is not to got back to your ex, you were not happy with them and they havnt changed, take what you learnt from them and apply it to the next one so you don't make the same mistakes. that way you get a fresh start with someone new to discover.

Are there times I miss my ex, yes there are. but that's usualy just after the breakup. but I know times the best healer so I just let it do its job.

Good Luck

-Chris

• Much as I respect my ex and was grateful for what I learned, I know we are worlds apart. So no.