Breaking up on good terms is the toughest?

Anonymous
i just read this article on breaking up on good terms. It can not be anymore true to my situation. He broke up with me but I was not begging or anything although I do still want to be with him. It says freinds are shocked which in both cases ours was. they never saw the bu coming and neither did I. They say these are the hardest breakups as i do see it. There was no answer really given to me as he fell into stress an then one day said he was not feeling what he thought he should or that we were growing which before it happened everything was really good. I think this article is true. Do you feel the same? I do want to get him back but im not sure it will ever happen

"This kind of breakup is so tough because the lingering feelings don’t vanish right away and they may not ever go away completely. No one did anything catastrophic for it to end. I believe that these kinds of breakups can be the hardest to get over because the door is never closed; everything is still unresolved so there’s no way to really end your chapter forever. "
https://thoughtcatalog.com/katie-wilhelm/2014/08/what-happens-when-you-break-up-on-good-terms/
+1 y
Not saying this is the worst, of course every breakup is different and just as hard
3
1