Tell meAm I a fool?

My friend had a stroke and told me over a text message saying that he can't walk nor talk right anymore and that his left side is partially paralyzed. He told me he loved knowing me and he hope i have a great life. (He said his momwas texting for him). after asking again to see him his mom wrote me saying that he's going to live in La with family so they can take care of him. Im getting over this and i know his situation doesn't have anything to do with me but still.. over text.

Forgot to say he sent a message saying "got sick again" after 5 days no text and whatnot.

39

Most Helpful Guy

• No, you're not a fool. He's feeling very depressed likely over this so the LAST thing he wants to do is talk to anyone about it (hence the text rather than by phone or in person). From a guys stand point, feel grateful he shared it with you at all because a lot of guys would (or at least be very tempted) not to tell anyone and just keep it to themselves other than immediately family. This is where most guys and girls differ greatly, women want to talk to others and get support, guys will withdraw usually and keep it to themselves.