How do you get out of a relationship if you live together, and you know the other person isn't financially capable of getting their own place?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Transition to roommates until the other person figures out how to fix their living arrangements?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 4

• you just break up with them. you can't not live your life because your scared to be selfish. its not your problem. sounds harsh but why are you at this place of breaking up anyway?

0|0
    0|0
  • What makes you want to get out of this relationship in the first place?

0|0
    0|0
    • Its just a very unhealthy relationship. Sometimes we get along and it feels like we are the best of friends, but the rest of the time to quite blunt he is verbally abusive and I've noticed myself becoming more anti social and unable to focus on my career even because listening to someone constantly bitch and complain and criticize is very draining and just puts your mood in a shlump and unmotivAted in general. I dont believe its his intent, i think he's just very stressed and unssatisfied n his life and takes it out on the nearest target. But its no excuse and it doesn't change the effect on me even if i can empathize with the cause of it. I've just had enough and need to mobe on and be productive in life again, and i dont see that happening if i stay with him.

• Ohh okay, damn, this is a tough one if he isn't able to get his own place. Maybe he can move in with a friend? his parents? any siblings? until he is able to get on his feet. But, if he can't, you need to do what's best for you and focus on yourself first before him.

• kick the freeloader to the curb

0|0
    0|0
  • Wait for the tenancy to end? It shouldn't be your responsibility to look after them

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes