My ex can't support herself. How long should she stay with me?

1jaime1
So I married for the second time. I have two daughters. One from my previous marriage and one from my second. I was so in love when I married the second time but then a few months after she did the unexpected. She rejected my first daughter. So I did all I could to change things but in the end after almost 2years she still expected me to choose her over my daughter. I finally gave up and asked for a divorce. So now she has had a change of Heart and wants us to stay together, and wants to include my daughter. The problem now is me. I am not In love with her anymore. I feel jaded and even awkward when she tries to show me affection. We have not even slept in the same room or bed in over 6 months. We don't hug or hold Hands. And when she tries to kiss me I feel so awkward. I am very kind and caring towards her. I still support financially and emotionally. I'm her best friend and I am always trying to encourage her to pursue her dreams And I care so very much about her. But she can't support herself financially or our daughter. I told her not to worry. That she can stay as long as she needs to in my home and it will continue to support her. My question is what is a reasonable amount of time? We can't live like this forever. Let me know what you all think and any other Insight you may have with the rest of my situation. Thank you very much for your time
3
1