30m losing 28f girlfriend. She doesn't say I love you or text me much anymore. Heartbroken, what to do?

kletendre826
Hi All, Been dating my girlfriend for the better part of 10 months now. She is a tough cookie and very hard to please. We had been in a hot and cold relationship for 8 months then she finally broke up with me. She came back two weeks later saying all the right things, and genuinely being awesome. We were 100% in love and said I love you each day. We hung out almost every day and had many talks about our future (kids, a home, etc.) Then we got into a fight. She was unfairly criticizing me and said I never listen to her or put her first. I'm human and have made mistakes, but I have never tried so hard at anything in my life. I was so hurt by what she said that I raised my voice towards her and brought up how she made me feel like an idiot in the past. I was not aggressive towards her though. She has been abused in the past, so has not been able to forgive me. I told her I love her and would do anything to make her happy. She doesn't love me right now. She says she has felt indifferent since then and that's why she's been distant. We're still together, but now we hang out once a week, and she doesn't seem to want me there half the time. I've apologized for my role in the fight and said all I could do was hope she can find it in her to forgive me. We're still in a loveless relationship since then (almost a month). Some days I feel like we're making progress, and then for no reason the next day she doesn't want even text me back more than once. What should I do? I'm so heartbroken.
1
2