Quick question, how do I get over my 1st love?

rainbowdash_262
Well the story is complexed. Its someone who you didn't date date but you met them from middle school. I'm a junior now and he's a senior (can't wait for him to graduate and get out of here). I was in the bathroom and there was this "bathroom news letter" Apparently, it had my ex name on it.. and it just felt weird seeing it. I felt like ripping every news letter around or scratching the name off.. I've been thinking why i can't move on. Then from that moment, I've realized.. 1st love is hard whether it was real or not. I fell hard. Because of my stupid childhood mistakes that made me grow and acknowledge things. There are questions about my ex left unanswered, but that's okay. Everything in life doesn't have to be answered. Maybe it's for the best. I got jealous because my friend had the courage to speak to her crush no matter how hard it was. I was a coward to even talk to my crush ever chance I had... SO... how do I let go? I pretend like he doesn't exist. But I can't help it that something happens that involves him. Like, the newspaper or... seeing that person in the halls..
Quick question, how do I get over my 1st love?
Add Opinion