Girls, Why won't my female friend let me end our friendship?

Updates:
I feel as though I always let her down and that she could find much better friends

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Be honest and tell her why. Girls need closure. A girl never lets go easily on something she has invested an emotional value on. Friendships are massive investment emotionally for us girls. Unless she is psycho and hurting you, I dont see the necessity to cause so much pain. If u are as invested emotionally with her maybe a boyfriend/girlfriend thing is the natural progression? Or is that exactly what scares you hun?

0|0
    0|0
    • she's made it clear she doesn't like me in that way, but I used to be an asshole to her and now she's gotten really close and now she just wants to take care of me so I just feel really bad

• Show All
    • Sweet! Thats a good place to be with someone too. Take care and be good :)

• hahaha thanks I really appreciate it 😊

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 19

• If she's fighting to stop you from ending your friendship then I doubt you let her down. Don't be a fool, if she truly values her friendship with you the only let down will be you ending the friendship.

1|0
    0|0
    • Also, you should let her know how you feel, there's nothing more painful than someone just walking out of your life with no explanation.

• thanks 😊

• Maybe because you hate yourself, what you should do is you should go and find inner peace within yourself! Lolita may very well be his most important literary contribution to date. While well known for his many books on ritual magic, esotericism, and neo-paganism, it is here, in The Long Descent that Greer not only reaches his largest audience to date, but also demonstrates his intellectual prowess to its fullest addressing the single most important predicament facing civilization to day, and does so, with amazing clarity and simplicity.

For those unfamiliar with the premise of Peak Oil and its impact on The Way of Life As We Know It, this book is a fine introduction, detailed, but not technical, easy to understand without being watered down. As environmental issues continue to attract the attention of more people, this is a fine book to give as an introduction to this critical topic. However, unlike many books on the subject, Greer is surprisingly upbeat about what each of us can do as individuals to make the bumpy ride through what he and others see as the inevitable decline of industrial societies easier. What is most impressive about Greer's suggestions is their common sense approach - if you adopt them and Peak Oil is a reality and the world goes down the slow (or quick) decline into an agrarian culture again you will be better off. If he is wrong, then you will not have wasted anything, and your life will be simpler, more enjoyable, and under your own control. Either way, you come out ahead. Lol op sucks cocks

1|0
    0|0
  • she still wants to be your friend, but if you really dont like her then just say so.

0|1
    0|0
  • I get this. I've tried to dump friends before. Especially when I know I am the bad friend, however, I think trying to fix it is better.

1|0
    0|0
  • She probably won't let you end the friendship because there isn't a good reason. Maybe she thinks that you're a good friend. Maybe you both have great memories together that she doesn't want to forget. Never feel like you're letting her down or that she deserves better friends until she tells you. It's not a piece of cake when you end friendships for girls tbh

0|0
    0|0
  • Because she values the friendship.. you think she could do better but if she's willing to save the friendship then you are the better friend. That's why she doesn't want to let you go, honestly I think anybody would react that way if their friend suddenly wanted to end their friendship for no reason.

0|0
    0|0
  • No! You want to end this friendship over feeling like you let her down? I would not end a friendship over that. We are all human, sometimes we let people down. If you don't want to be friends with her then be honest.

0|0
    0|0
  • She probably doesn't think that you let her down. And in my opinion, you shouldn't end your friendship anyway. I wouldn't want my guy friend to end our relationship, especially if it's going well and normal at the moment. If you ended the friendship, I'd probably feel angry with myself, and think that I did something to cause it. You can talk it out with her though, it's always good to talk out your problems.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe because even despite the fact that you think you have let her down, she still value your friendship more compared to her other friends.

1|0
    0|0
  • Why are you ending it? That would give me a much better insight as to why. :-)

0|0
    0|0
    • I updated it 😊

• Show All
    • 😁 thanks I needed to hear that

• No problem love!

• Probably cause she cares very much, thinks its not worth all the trouble and that y'all have come too far to give up now.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's selfish and a true friend wants you to be happy

0|0
    0|0
  • She wants to stay freinds or she's freind zoned u

0|0
    0|0
  • Because she cares?

0|1
    0|0
  • Why is it ending?

0|0
    0|0
  • whats going on the friendship?

0|0
    0|0
  • Cuz she likes you 😏😏😏😏😏

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, lots of girls are really emotional and all that, she's probably really attached to you.

0|0
    0|0
  • She loves and cares for you and clearly doesn't want you out of her life. You are probably a valuable friend and it's also frustrating when people try to stop being friends with you for reasons like this. Clearly she sees what you're pointing out and it doesn't matter to her. If she says she can work through it she can. And she doesn't want to lose you. Really, it's a compliment

2|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes