Girls, Why won't my female friend let me end our friendship?

I feel as though I always let her down and that she could find much better friends

20

Most Helpful Girl

• Be honest and tell her why. Girls need closure. A girl never lets go easily on something she has invested an emotional value on. Friendships are massive investment emotionally for us girls. Unless she is psycho and hurting you, I dont see the necessity to cause so much pain. If u are as invested emotionally with her maybe a boyfriend/girlfriend thing is the natural progression? Or is that exactly what scares you hun?

• she's made it clear she doesn't like me in that way, but I used to be an asshole to her and now she's gotten really close and now she just wants to take care of me so I just feel really bad

• Sweet! Thats a good place to be with someone too. Take care and be good :)

• hahaha thanks I really appreciate it 😊