What to do about ex boyfriend of 4 years that won't leave me the hell alone?

We dated for 2 he was abusive emotionally, physically and sexually. He hit me Bc he was caught in a lie about his ex. He slept in the bed with her and my friend who was a slut. He was sneaking around with other dudes at school (he's bi). He expected me to pay for everything and never paid me back, he told me why didn't I kill myself and that my dad deserved to die in the icu. He forbade me from having friends and going clubbing, he pushed me to drop out of school, he'd try to scare off my friends by acting like a jerk, he wanted me to get pregnant at 20 and drop out of school and move in with him and give up on my dreams. He's also a systems administrator and when we were together he hacked my stuff, 4 years later he's still doing the same shit. How do I get rid of him for good? He drives me crazy. He's had me hospitalized 5x and the cops won't do a damn thing and he always tries to hook me up with his friends. He wanted to hook me up with his friend cam in the past and I was like wtf and then he wanted me to go out with his boss who's a drug dealer with a kid. What do I do?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Have you seen a lawyer? Maybe talk to someone at a women's shelter. They have experience handling abusers.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Find a lawyer to consult with about what to do. First step will be a restraining order. Yeah, i know most people violate them.. BUT if he does, then the police HAVE to arrest him.

0|0
    0|0
  • I find it difficult to believe that, in this day and age, a guy could put you in the hospital 5 times and "the cops won't do a damn thing."

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes