What was the cause of your last breakup?

45

Most Helpful Guy

• The relationship was going to shit and neither of us wanted to admit it, soon enough we both just knew it had to end. Little did I know, I end up in a new relationship around 2 or 3 months after and she starts begging for me back.

Most Helpful Girl

• We grew apart, I resented him and he never fully admitted to cheating on me till this day even though I know he did, we broke up and go back together he called it "working it out"- but no one works it out for a whole year. Anyway just lost feelings however we have dog together! lol