What was the cause of your last breakup?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The relationship was going to shit and neither of us wanted to admit it, soon enough we both just knew it had to end. Little did I know, I end up in a new relationship around 2 or 3 months after and she starts begging for me back.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• We grew apart, I resented him and he never fully admitted to cheating on me till this day even though I know he did, we broke up and go back together he called it "working it out"- but no one works it out for a whole year. Anyway just lost feelings however we have dog together! lol

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• she wanted to be friends, then she wanted to be fuck buddies, then she wanted to be exclusive, then she wanted to be single, then she wanted to be with me again-by then i was with someone else.

0|0
    1|0
  • She went on holidays with another guy

0|1
    0|0
  • To distant

0|0
    0|0
  • She broke up with me because I called her mean hurtful things after she cheated on me

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• My father warned me that he was a bad person since I met my ex through my dad. It took me a while to realize. Eventually though my dad was right.

0|0
    0|0
  • I couldn't keep my panties on or my legs together. I was a cheater. That was many years ago.

0|0
    0|0
  • He was controlling and abusive.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes