Guys, should I worry?

If your boyfriend says that he wants to grow and become the best he can with you, promises he's not going anywhere, says he wants to be with you forever, says your his only one, says he will always love you and that the only way he would ever leave is if he died or I really badly hurt him (ex: cheating) does he mean it? and should I worry about him leaving or finding someone else?

4

Most Helpful Guy

• If he's a teen too, he may mean it right now. Unfortunately, teens change their perspectives often, since their brains are not fully developed.

What Guys Said 3

• He probably does mean it when he says it but people can always change. Honestly if you don't trust your boyfriend then you shouldn't be with him.

• Sounds like he wants to do the whole boring self-improvement bullshit thing of getting his shit together, but wants you as a teammate along the road. Or he's a skeeving bastard

• It depends if he has been committed to your relationship otherwise I'd tread carefully