We agreed to wait and the relationship fell through?

taylordawn
I fell in love with an older man. There is 9 years between me and him. We hit it off right away and fell in love. We were together for about 9 months. A parent of mine stepped in and used his connections to create a no contact order between me and him and I lost touch with him other than a moment here and there in public. Our time of waiting is almost up and I received a text from someone saying "you moved on leave him alone." I expressed the truth to him in that situation and everything was fine. Two weeks later I received another text that said "this is his girlfriend, I've read all your texts from him. He's too nice to tell you that he doesn't want to speak with you anymore. Stop texting him." Of course it hurt reading that. Yesterday I found out that a fellow coworker of mine is the one dating him now. She wasn't even the one that told me. Today I saw him at work and he wouldn't even look at me. The problem is as much as I hate him for doing this to me I still love him. I don't know what to do anymore because not only was he my love, he also saved my life. I would have killed myself if it wasn't for him.
Can anyone give me any encouraging words or wisdom on what to do? Every time I see him I get emotional and I don't know how to deal with it.
3
1