The girl I loved broke up with me. What can I to heal and get over her?

My girlfriend of about 10 months broke up with me. We had our first big fight and said she felt indifferent about us ever since. I gave it a month and she couldn't forgive me. She said I reminded her too much of her dad, but I know that I am a very different person than him. She also said she never tried so hard in a relationship and she couldn't believe the fight was what she got in return. She was in a bad mood and hurt me. I yelled a bit out of frustration, and she said she had never had anyone yell at her before. I loved her, sincerely apologized, and tried to move past, but I have failed.

What can I do to heal and get over her? I started off by telling her that we shouldn't talk anymore to protect myself. Need more tips, especially from those who have been there. She was the love of my life up to this point. Thank you.

11

Most Helpful Girl

• Distract yourself from thinking too much about her. I know this is easier said than done but keep yourself busy.

May it be work, being around social peers or a hobby that you want to invest on. Work on improving yourself- you already know your mistakes in the relationship, try to avoid making the same ones on your next.
    Keep a healthy mind and body. If you surround yourself with positive vibes, people will be aware of it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Time is the only real thing that can heal a broken heart, but in the mean time you can make yourself busy and not think about her