Girls, A question for the ladies?

Anonymous
So I started dating this girl that recently got out of a 3 year relationship. She's a sweetheart and a good girl. We were friends for a couple of years. We hit it off big time. Sleeping together and having fun. It's only been a few weeks so I'm not too upset over this ending. But she's such a good girl it's hard not to see myself with her. Anyways. She says she's still into me and likes hanging out with me and still flirts and wants to hang out but here's the thing. She ended things cause she isn't ready for a real relationship (which I never brought up) and doesn't wanna hurt me if we keep hanging out if her feelings don't change about relationships soon. So it would be unfair to me. She says we had a good thing she just doesn't know what she wants cause she was with her ex for so long. I'm not gonna wait around for her. I'll keep my distance and let her be, but coming from a ladies point of view what are your opinions of what she means? Cause I feel like she's into me but then there's the comments that tell me to run for the hills and I'm a guy and that confusing shit crosses the wires in my head.
Girls, A question for the ladies?
Add Opinion