What does it mean when a bw/wm marriage is 44 % less likely to end in divorce compared to a wm/ww couple?

I read an article stating that bw/wm couples are less likely to divorce compared to wm/ww couples I was wondering what is the divorce rate for wm/ww couple and why is it that the bw/wm couple are more likely to succeed than the wm/ww couple and the other marriages. I would appreciate positive feedback not negative. Thank you

13

Most Helpful Guy

• It means they are somehow more compatible and happier together.

• What about the white couple don't they have a chance of having a successful marriage?

• Thanks

• The divorce rate statistics are very distorted by the way. A couple that graduates college, has a husband 5-10 years older than the wife, dates beforehand, lives together for a short while, and has a church wedding, has an *extremely* low divorce rate.

Most Helpful Girl

• I trust you are referring to lesbian couples?

• No Is that what you thought I meant

• It's fine

• Thank you for the MHO.

What Guys Said 2

• It means that the article's bullshit caught your attention and that you're probably going to buy more of their articles - meaning their strategy for marketing was a success.

• The average divorce rate is around 50%. I guess, in this case, the odds are in my favor :)

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!