My ex refuses to delete my nude pics and it's killing me. Help?

My ex has a ton of my half nude pics saved on his computer in one file. Some of them I don't even remember giving. He refuses to delete them unless I have sex with him. I really wish he could just delete the file. I ask him why he has them and his reply is always "just in case".

This is off topic, but I asked if we could be friends and he refused because he "still has feelings for me." I think he's full of it because he's recommended friends with benefits to me which doesn't require feelings.. I'm really upset and feel used. He views me as nothing but an object. What should I do?

I had some of his nude pics too, but I immediately delete them

Most Helpful Guy

• He will never delete them... he can always make copies.
    Blackmail is illegal. Making you have sex with him to delete the pictures is sexual battery... essentially rape, as he would be using coercion to get you to have sex with him... you would be consenting under duress, which means, you are NOT legally giving consent.

I'd honestly give any communications to police and/or contact a sexual abuse counselor or advocate.

Rule: NEVER... ever... take pictures that can come back to you in a bad light.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well at least now youve learned a lesson, i hope...

What Guys Said 11

• file a legal complaint. and then cops will help you to recover or delete those pics. I guess.

• Thanks for the suggestion

• All i can say is keep copies of his emails and if you can get him to
    tell you in a email or even in letter that he told about your nudes you
    could bring him to justice on terms of sexual harassment.
    You could scare him into deleting them by saying you have copies
    of his emails stating he got your nudes and you plan to take him to
    the police or local magistrate.

• It's clear that this is blackmail, you should take the help of the law.

• Do you have this in writing?

You could call the cops on him for blackmail and extortion.

• You gave them willingly, now you have to face the consequences.

• Blackmailing is illegal, but I am pretty sure keeping the pictures are legal.

• How you know he still got it?

• Way to screw yourself over in poor choice making.

• this is why everyone always advises to not send nudes ;)

• Hack into his computer and delete them

• That's why you should never send nudes to anyone.

What Girls Said 3

• Blackmail is serious but it is only as damaging as how much importance you give it. For future reference, do not do this. Men do not respect you when you do this. I would save this for a spouse... and a good spouse at that. For now, realize that it is just a body. Feel beautiful in your body and take away his power by not giving it another day of importance.

• Do you have documentation of him trying to coerce sex from you in exchange for deleting those pictures? A visit from the police might just smarten his ass up...

• Tell em you agree to sleep with him and when you show up at his place bash his computer.