If you hated someone and wanted them out of your life and had them blocked, and your mom found out and told you to unblock them... would you?

say you are 18 and you hate your ex. you have her blocked and don't want her in your life. your mom finds out and since she still likes your ex she says to unblock her because its rude. would you unblock them or keep it blocked?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• Is this happening to you right now? It's hard for me to answer unless I know if it's a real situation, or perhaps your friend is going through this.'

But if it is in fact your situation right now, my suggestion would be to work a bit on your own mind. In my opinion, your best bang for the buck is not whether you do what your mom says, or whether you unblick this person. It's whether you "hate" someone. I think if you take the time to remember why you got together with her in the first place, what made you fall for her etc, you will be in a much better state of mind all over. Your mind will relax and you won't have to spend so much energy on the hate part.

At that point, it won't matter so much whether you're friends on Facebook.

Does this make sense?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd keep them blocked. It would be my personal decision to block them in the first place, not my mom's.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE